Five good reasons to learn Portuguese
1. All around the world we can find linguistic and cultural Portuguese prints;
2. Portuguese is the second Latin language spoken in the world with 240 millions speakers (210 millions of them have Portuguese as their mother language);
3. Portuguese is the official language in seven countries over three continents (Portugal, Brazil, Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau and São Tomé e Príncipe) and the co-official language in Macau, East Timor and Equatorial Guinea;
4. Portuguese is one of the official working languages at nine International Organizations including the United Nations, the European Union, the Latin Union, the Mercosur, the Union of South American Nations, the Organization of American States, the African Union and the Organization of Ibero-American States;
5. Portuguese is a commercial and diplomatic language, therefore an important tool for those who want to work and live abroad, particularly in Brazil, one of the biggest economies in the world.
CommentairesSuivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire